Ministry of Maritime Affairs Jobs 2023 – Ministry of Commonwealth Affairs is looking for Ministry of Marine Corps Recruitment 2023 in Islamabad www.moma.gov.pk. Ministry of Maritime Affairs, a federal agency of the Government of Pakistan, is inviting for the post of Ministry of Maritime Affairs and Fisheries.
MOMA Islamabad has jobs for Tang Nawaz (BPS-14), Expeditionary Riders (BPS-04) and Khasid Naifs (BPS-01) in Transport Department. It announces the professional qualifications of government jobs and MBBS degree aspirants from all over Pakistan can apply for the announced jobs.
Interested candidates are invited to read the following recruitment advertisement conditions separately for all the posts. In general, individuals between the ages of 18 and 28 must apply to the Intermediate/Intermediate/Primary Certification Board as per the application below.
Candidates can download online application form 2023 and indicate whether they are Secondary/Matric/Matric/Intermediate by 10 April 2023 using the form provided at www.njp.gov.pk. It should be checked.
In this MOMA Jobs 2023, male/female candidates across the country can apply and get the current vacancies in Pakistan 2022 in the manner specified by the organization.
If you are looking for jobs in Ministry of Shipping Islamabad, Marine Jobs 2023 are available on Paperpk.com with date and city. You can watch it online. Check out MOMA’s new online catalog for the latest Maritime Administration 2023 and the upcoming Maritime Administration 2024.
Ministry of Maritime Affairs Jobs 2023 List
- Stenotypist (BPS-14)
- Dispatch Rider (BPS-04)
- Naib Qasid (BPS-01)
Ministry of Maritime Affairs Jobs 2023 Details
|Title:||Ministry of Maritime Affairs Jobs 2023 in Islamabad Latest Advertisement|
|Skills Required:||Computer Basics, Shorthand|
|Education Required:||Intermediate, Matric, Middle,|
|Last Date to Apply:||Apr 10, 2023|
- Application Form to apply can be downloaded from www.moma.gov.pk.
- Duly filled application form along with all relevant documents to the following address given below.
- Candidates may also apply online at njp.gov.pk.
- The last date to apply is April 10, 2023.
- Candidates should indicate the post applied for on the right side of the envelope or in the subject line of an email.
- Incomplete applications or received after the closing date will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
- The original documents will be checked at the time of test/interview.